Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Program Defense
Just a quick refresher: my program is broken up into two parts. There is the teacher licensure program and then the second part is the masters program. The bulk of the masters program is the licensure component, but not all of the students go on to get their degree. Ok, that being explained, last night I had a presentation and a defense of my work in the program. We presented our work in the program to a panel of 6 professors from the education department. Following our presentations the professors discussed whether or not to recommend each of us for state licensure. I am happy to say I successfully defended my work in the program this Saturday I will go through a ceremony during which I will get my honor society cords and a teacher pin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment