Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Third Anniversary

     Happy third anniversary to my best friend and man of my dreams!  I never would have imagined that I could love him even more than I did when we said "I do."  Every day my love seems to grow even more and more.  Although we are apart today, I still want to reflect back on our wedding day.

     It was a beautiful spring day in Vancouver, Washington. 

 The trees were in full bloom....


Doug and I met on the grounds of the George Marshall House on Officer's Row.



George C. Marshall House - Fort Vancouver Officer's Row


Doug and I had an amazing day celebrating our marriage with family and friends alike.
Following our reception Doug and I said goodbye to the guests...


 
And we headed off in a horse-drawn carriage. 


It really was my fairy-tale wedding and everything I had every dreamed of for my wedding day.  Similarly, Doug is the most amazing husband I could have asked for and I feel blessed for the husband that God blessed me with. 


With my last breath, I am yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment